This page describes specific privacy practices with respect to information obtained through PEOPLE & SONGS Store checkout, Form Taking, and Cookies.
PEOPLE & SONGS STORE
- PEOPLE & SONGS store allows you to access PEOPLE & SONGS and partners products in one place. To make a purchase from the PEOPLE & SONGS store, you are not required to have a Customer Account.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- We may use your PEOPLE & SONGS Store queries and PEOPLE & SONGS Store browsing history to customize your experience and provide you suggestions that may be of more interest to you.
- When you make a purchase from PEOPLE & SONGS Store, the PEOPLE & SONGS Store will ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping addresses, email address, telephone number, and credit card information.
- When you make a purchase from PEOPLE & SONGS Store, Shopify will receive your personal and order information directly. PEOPLE & SONGS does not see, collect, store, or use this information in any way.
PEOPLE & SONGS FORMS
- This applies to all forms on the site including: Booking, Say Hello, Customer Support, and #tes40wk Audition.
- We use all data obtained only for the specific purpose of the form from which it was gathered. This, in all cases, involves a PEOPLE & SONGS representative contacting you ONLY in regards to your inquiry.
- We will not send unsolicited communications, such as ads, newsletters, or spam.
- We will not sell or give your data to any other party.
PEOPLEANDSONGS.COM is built on Squarespace. Squarespace is GDRP compliant. Squarespace collects data through cookies to use in analytics. We use this data to make our website more user friendly.
- We will not use any data obtained through cookies to send unsolicited communications, such as ads, newsletters, or spam.
- We will not sell or give any data obtained through cookies to any other party.